Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, March 4, 2011

COWS IN A FIELD



Remind us of time many people lived on farms. Although there still are rural communities today, most of
us live in urban settings in Canada. The need to go to a country setting is reflected in the number of people that own cottages or a sailboat to leave the city and enjoy country living periodically. Small towns on the edge of big cities are the best of both worlds but can be stressful if a long commute is involved for work every day. My family has country roots in Ontario then in the early 1900's family members moved to Toronto. Do you live in the country or city? If you could would you have a country home? Or are you a city person?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a country person, living on the edge of the city. I'm enjoying what the city offers while being able to escape it whenever I wish. The best of both worlds?

    ReplyDelete