Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OUT OF COFFEE CREAM

This morning. Usually it is a small aggravation as it is one of my few luxuries that I really love and want. Today it was just a comment- oh I am out of cream, get some later today. The events of the last week really helped put many things in perspective. Lately I have been trying to take a huge step back from the areas of my life with any conflict and reevaluate if contention is worth the effort. Looking for positive solutions with a kind heart and mind. Must be working as I am drinking coffee with milk and sugar with no problem. Do you need to take a step back and view your life from a different angle? Sometimes taking a day off or a break from a situation is refreshing and helps to calm your nerves.

1 comment:

  1. I took today off and found it very relaxing. Reading, drinking coffee, and napping. Of course, I've been taking a lot of such R and R days lately. Guilt is creeping in, starting to ruin it all.

    ReplyDelete