Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 13, 2011

A WINTER PROJECT

Almost done. When goals are set to try to complete projects in a timely fashion, some technical difficulties get in the way. Needed to buy a new printer, more ink, some pictures too dark, eventually went to a photoshop. Then I thought of my week and the tragedy, the terrible situation in Japan and the people still recovering in New Zealand. How blessed to have nothing more to worry about than some technical difficulties. Do you feel blessed to have family and friends safe?

1 comment:

  1. Happy to say that all my friends and family in Canada are safe. Hoping that friends I know who live in Tokyo are safe.

    ReplyDelete