Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MOMENTOS TELL A STORY


Do you have a box with tickets to past events? Are your momentos neatly scrapbooked? An old ticket stub can bring memories of an event. I carried a bus ticket in my Spring Jacket for years from my anniversary trip to Rome. It was just a little reminder of a great week. Fridge magnets are another small way to remember events or places visited. Some people hang things from their cars' rear view mirrors!! We all like to keep memories of the good times in some corner of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, memories are brought to mind by such things. I tape ticket stubs, restaurant business cards, etc. into my hand written diaries. I also drilled a small hole in a shell from the beach near Tofino and it hangs by fishing line from my car rear view mirror. It often brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete