Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

THE SPRING BULBS ARE THERE


Beneath the snow. Everyday I look at the leaves covering the brown dirt. Well, today there is a light dusting of snow and hard to see anything. The flowers are waiting for the right moment to begin the journey of emerging to the light. Our first flowers will be the white snow drops. Once they are seen, the rest will follow. Crocuses are next. For the photographer, there ae many opportunities to capture the spring flowers. How is your garden? Is there green popping up?

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot of your crocuses. There is still 2' of snow covering mine. Like you, I'm looking forward to watching the succession of flowers in my garden. It seems like it's been a long winter.

    ReplyDelete