Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A COUNTRY LANE

While on an overnight jaunt last weekend, I was able to capture this photo. Fresh fallen snow with one set of tracks leading to home. Old wagon wheels always intrigue me. One leaning against a post! To what did it belong? Does the picture tell you a story?

1 comment:

  1. What a great shot! It brings to mind many memories. This scene is so peaceful looking. The only thing missing is me and Holly. Or, at least, our foot prints in the snow, bewteen the tire tracks. I do have an old wagon wheel leaning against the fence in the back yard. I'm always tempted to repaint it but I stop myself because I like the weathered look that it has.

    ReplyDelete