Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

THE IDES OF MARCH

Can be a dangerous time to some. Remember the quote to Caesar- Beware the Ides of March. I usually view it as one step closer to Spring. It is a time to reflect as we are almost through Winter which I am sure has a punch or two remaining. Remember snowstorms in April can happen!! Days can be warm or chilly; rain or snow; do I keep wearing my boots or is it time for running shoes? The days are getting even longer with the time change. I feel there is a urgency to get those winter projects finished as the great outdoors is welcoming. Beware the Ides of March- bring it on as I can not wait for the new season to begin!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... mid-March! Income tax return time! Yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay if you are getting a refund! Just think of all the bulbs about to bloom under the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "about to bloom"? Right! After the 2' of snow melts and the ground thaws and warms up. That would be in about 2 months. And, no, I'm not getting a refund this year ... :(

    ReplyDelete