Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LIVE LIFE TO LOVE

And love life while you live! I wrote this line back in High School under my picture in my Senior year in my School's yearbook. I really thought I was so mature and understood life's lessons. I read it now and realize it is not so easy to achieve. Sometimes we have events in our lives that make it difficult to love everything.Why? Some things are not worth loving. Sometimes we just live and get by. Love happens or not. There are days that are bearly tolerable- like someone experiencing raw grief. Then the moments that bring true joy and exhilaration! Finding someone or something to love does sustain us! It makes life wonderful! I try to look at many parts of my day with love. For example, Mondays can be intolerable. However, having been laid off twice in my career, I remember how it felt to get up on a Monday morning without a job- it was the worst feeling. Now I tell myself- I love Mondays- I have a job! By trying to love many ordinary moments in our lives, helps us to make a life fulfilled. Waiting for the big moments can waste a lot of good living! So loving life while you live may take some work. But it is worth the effort! Are you loving your life?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm loving life. Especially because I've already had 10 years more than I expected and now am hoping I may have another 20!

    ReplyDelete