Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 17, 2011

IF LIFE GIVES YOU A BAD HAIR DAY

Wear a hat. There are times in life we simply do not feel great about something. So cover it up until the good times roll again. Unlike bad hair we do not have to tell the world how we are feeling. Actually wearing a hat for too long can you give a bad hair day- so there needs to be some balance. However, there are some fabulous hats to wear so do not be afraid to flaunt them. Bad hair versus a hat- chose the hat and make a statement about yourself! There is more than one way to look special! Looking special can sometimes help change the mood to feeling okay!

3 comments:

  1. I wear a hat, in summer, to prevent heat stroke and, in winter, to keep warm. My choice of hat depends on the weather. Not on any statement I want to make. As long as the hat doesn't make me look too silly (and people will tell me!), I don't really care what it looks like. So there!

    ReplyDelete