Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 31, 2011

WHERE DID THE MONTH GO


Was heard a lot today. It's already February tomorrow. I did not find the month to go quickly as the goals rather than resolutions set for 2011 are on track. Family celebrations, vacation week, progress on projects, granddaughter sleepover- well you get the picture. January is a tough month to get motivated for many. I guess they did not get started. I love January because there is no outside work to do at home- other than snow shovelling! Inside activities get my full attention. It seemed strange to me to hear anyone say the month went quickly- usually the complaint is about the summer goes by in a wink! Most people complain about the cold so one would think they are happier we are one month closer to Spring. I just feel happy I kept the one main goal- to have as many blogs as the days in the month! Did the month go quickly for you? Are you just happy to be trudging along? Are your goals for 2011 on track? Or derailed?

1 comment:

  1. January seemed to go by fast for me. I'm happy with that because spring cannot come too soon.

    My goals are not on track yet but some progress and learning has occured and will help me reach some of them this year.

    I've fallen behind in my blog writing but at least I enjoy reading your posts every day.

    ReplyDelete