Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, January 9, 2011

A WALK IN THE SNOW


Snow is lighter than rain and for some reason is not as wet! When I am not in a hurry, a short walk in the snow is rather enjoyable. Driving in the snow is another consideration. I do not like it especially if there could be ice under the snow. Driving according to conditions is not always heeded by other drivers. So a walk is easier for me. Bundled up with layers of clothing and warm mitts, winter can bring satisfaction. Listening to the crunching on fresh snow by making my mark with my boots is rather delightful! Observing how the snow collects on trees and other objects adds to the moment! Snow is part of the Canadian experience! Do you enjoy snow in your own way?

No comments:

Post a Comment