Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, January 1, 2011

SAYING HELLO

To 2011 as our new year begins. May everyone continue to enjoy the things in their lives that bring meaning and purpose. And do not forget to dream. Your dreams- always have dreams! Dreams can help us to set goals or steps for a more meaningful life. Even if every dream is not accomplished, the journey along the way can bring unexpected joys or accomplishments. My husband had a dream of building his own house- that dream has been our home for almost 24 years! It was never my dream but I have benefitted from his. Do you have dreams! If so what are you doing to try to fulfill them? May 2011 bring you closer to them.

1 comment:

  1. I knew that you would use that exact title for this post. Scary, sometimes, how much we think alike.

    Dreams ... hmmm. All great things in our lives start with a dream and our dreams come true as we work towards them.

    ReplyDelete