Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 10, 2011

WINTER CHANGES THINGS


Snow covered objects suggest a different perspective. Do the chairs invite you to sit down ? Or do you want to leave them with the virgin snow? The plain black chairs are almost artistic, aren't they? I like to leave them as the snowflakes found a way to enhance them. The same way, I prefer snow on the ground to the brown, dirty look when there are warm spells during the winter. Walking home today I had those thoughts of enjoying the snow and how it cleans the world around me. Fresh layers of newly fallen snow are rather pretty! Extreme cold, however, is not so enjoyable! Too bundled up with most skin covered! I like the imagery this time of year. However, Winter photography has its challenges! Hard to take pictures with mitts! Do you have winter images you enjoy? Or do you wish Spring was closer?

1 comment: