Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, January 4, 2022

SUNSHINE ON A WINTER DAY

 No matter how cold it becomes when the sun is shining the day is definitely brighter.

Also parking a car with snow or ice in the sun allows the sun to melt it. No scraping.

Sometimes I just take a chair and sit by my sliding doors in the Family Room to catch some rays.

If I close my eyes and feel the heat I can pretend I am on a beach somewhere warm.

It is the same sun!!

For me right now I am trying to feel as many positive vibes as I can.

Energy is needed to keep going in life. Positive energy just makes it better.

So believing that life will turn a corner keeps my life positive.

So feeling the sun. Seeing the sunshine. Acknowledging it effects on us keeps the day brighter.

How about you? Does the sunshine help you get through the day?

#wintersunshine#feelingthesunonmyface#beingpositiveadmistadversity#reachingouttootherswhenIcan#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment