Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 31, 2022

LIFE IS LIKE A TRAY OF GOODIES


Eat your dinner and you can have dessert was the way I was raisied.

So with my girls I rarely had dessert. It was difficult enough planning what to have for dinner after a busy work day. 

But a tower of sweets is one of the rewards in life. 

Brownie or a cookie or a piece of torrone or little chocolates. 

Goodies come in many varieties. 

Choice makes it interesting.

Like the sweet times in life. 

#goodiesmakelifesweet#lifeislikeatrayofgoodies#cookies#brownies#torrone#littlechocolates#choicesofwhatsweetsyoulike#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment