Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, January 12, 2022

SMALL CRAFT PROJECTS KEEP MY HANDS BUSY

 Everyone who knits and crochets has little balls left over from projects.

What to do with them?

So making hats and scarves are always ongoing using them.

Blankets are fun too. But trying to use up small balls is hard.

So a current project is making a crocheted blanket with all these small balls.

I am just using a single crochet stitch. No pattern. Nothing fancy! 




In the crazy quilt style. Starting in the middle and going in one direction. Then going along each edge. Then going along the longer edges. It is coming together nicely.

And using up lots of little balls.


It is easy to work on this project. Very simple. No brainer. No pattern.

What I like the most is the fact I am not organizing and moving little balls of wool to somewhere else in my craft room. 

Of course when it is finished it will go into my bin of stashed projects!

#usinguplittleballsofwool#crazyquiltcrochetedproject#littleballsofwool#keepingmyhandsbusywithacrochetproject#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment