Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, January 21, 2022

BIRTHDAYS ARE TO BE CELEBRATED!!

 Food ordered for tomorrow.

Table ready.

Will put lots of drinks in the fridge.

Bought a present for my son-in-law who also shares my birthday.

Mopped the basement floor so the kids can go down there if they want to run around.

Need to decide what to wear.

Oh yeah it's my birthday tomorrow.

Turning 72. Son-in-law turning 45.



Balloons!



And lots of cake!!

#birthdaysaretobecelebrated#lotsofcake#balloons#bearoundfamily#celebratewithfamily#nowisthetimetocelebrate#beinghappyonabirthday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment