Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, January 5, 2022

JANUARY BLUES HAPPENING YET??

 January has some good points- An anniversary, family birthdays!

The time spent at home can be long and boring.

So with so many current restrictions finding things to do socially become tedious.

Oh yeah! Webinars and Zoom meetings preavail

Making phone calls to family and friends.

But I am concerned about my grandchildren and back to virtual learning. A real bummer for everyone.

So off to a good start. Cleaned my Secretary desk area and organized the variety of items I have.

The coins will be divided between my six. I figure by the time they look in their memory boxed some of the coins may be worth money.

I have a variety of sports memorabilia that may be of interest to them.

So with a radio playing on each floor I stay connected to the outside world. And well I can dance like no one is watching. Because no one is watching!!

#janurayblues#gettingthroughanothercovidlockdownofsorts#mysixdeservemycoins#makingthemostofabadsituation#tryingtostaypositive#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment