Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, January 2, 2022

2022 OFF TO AN INTERESTING START

 Puttering.

Cleaning.

Sorting.

Setting some January goals that allow being home and safe from the ravages of Covid.

Yes the variant is milder if vaccinated. But folks I still do not want to get it. Sucks if you do.

My priorities are my family bubbles.

More time with the grandchildren safely.

The community groups will give me some areas of support.

I have not submitted photos to an online site for some time. So it is a goal to take some creative photos to send.

So small manageable areas to give some joy.


And perhaps more fun in the snow.

#2022#smallgoalsthataredoable#putteringandgettingthingsdone#spendingtimeathome#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment