Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, January 26, 2022

FROZEN JEANS FUN

 So I saw a clip on Your Morning January 25th about freezing jeans and other clothing and it would stand up in the cold.

So for fun to see if it would work, I tried.

Got two pair of jeans from my closet.



My pants on the floor. Puff out the bottoms. Soaked them in a bucket thoroughly.

Hung them to freeze on my mailbox with a bucket underneath to catch any water that would drip.
After a few hours they were frozen stiff.
One pair stood up quite well.
The second pair did not have the bottom puffed out enough.

So I just leaned them against the wall.

For fun outdoor parties the stand up clothes would be a fun decoration, wouldn't it?

So what do you think? Is it whimsical or a little kooky?

I sent a text to my daughters and grandchildren for fun. I wanted them to have a laugh. Well they did.

Humour on a cold January day.

#frozenbluejeans#freezingjeansonawinterday#havingfuninJanuary#beingoutsideforfun#adifferentporchdecoration#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment