Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, January 9, 2022

MAKING THE MOST OF JANUARY LOCKDOWN SCENARIO

 

I know.

We are not locked down. It just feels that way.

Told everyone will get Omicron. Well I don't buy it.

So staying home as much as possible. Only seeing immediate family.

Often with masks. Washing hands. Distancing.

We all know the drill by now.

So I am treating January like a usual January.

Cold. Indoor activities. Sort projects. Organize. Watch movies. Connect with people by phone, text and maybe a real letter or two.

Also trying to use up the food I have in the house. I would rather order in or do curb side pickup.

I wrote letters the beginning of the pandemic March 2020.

I am trying very hard to be positive.

However know of another death of someone who would not be vaccinated and died from Covid.

The number that I know about is mounting. 

Vaccinated can still get sick from covid but usually does not lead to death. 

So trying very hard not to be negative. But I just think now- accept the consequences of your actions. No vaccine and death seems so stupid. 

Adolph was judged for being a smoker. So I find myself needing not to judge. Someone who is loved has died. 

I am just so glad my family is sensible and vaccinated. The little ones will get their second dose soon. And the older family members are slowly getting their third dose. 

So and so again. The never ending Covid story. 

How about you? How are you handling the Covid crisis? Are you in denial and think it is a hoax? Are you vaccinated? Are you just tired of the whole thing?

#januaryandanothelockdown#tiredofcovid#tryingtomoveonwithlife#deathsfromunvaccinatedmountinginmysocialcircle#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment