Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 31, 2022

JANUARY ENDING-DID YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS FOR THE MONTH

 I didn't.

I got lots of things done.

Like shoveling the driveway.

Finished some craft projects. Several knit and crochet items needed to be finished, ie sewing in the ends.

I started a genealogy article. I found myself lost in the information and wanting to organize it.

Anniversary and birthday celebrations were fun.

One grandchild sleepover.

Tried skating again. It is like I was three years old all over again.

Watched a new movie on Prime. Looking forward to theatre movie again.

Could not go to a restaurant but looking forward to dinner or lunch out soon.

All my family have had their booster shots which is good from a health perspective.

Some corners of the house have been organized and items decluttered.

However I am always ambitious with a new year wanting to get a fresh start on so many areas of my life.

Well maybe February will bring some completion of areas of my life.

Like reading those books I started and put down before Christmas.

How about you? How was your January?

#januarygoals#gettingthingsdone#birthdaycelebrations#havingfunwithgrandchildren#skatingasasenior#boostershotsaredone#craftprojects#genealogyongoing#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment