Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, January 5, 2022

NANA SAYS ALL I CAN GIVE IS LOVE AND SUPPORT TO ALL YOU PARENTS

 Nothing can be said.

Maybe a dream catcher to take away the nightmare.


Virtual learning really sucks for everyone.

For the students.

For the teachers.

But especially for the parents who are told to pivot.

How much bloody pivoting can they do?

Working from home with children schooled from home is more than tough.

Sure they have done it previously.

I want to find the right messages to say to my daughters and families.

Phony positivity really does not work.

Perhaps instead of a family hug. Each member gets to scream and say I do not want to take this anymore!! That quote from the movie!!

So all I can give is love and support to all the parents out there!! I can not honestly say I know what you are feeling! I did not have to work through a pandemic with children.

So I try to send friendly little texts to the grandchildren. Let them know I love them. 

So love, support, maybe some cookies and a good scream will help!!

#loveandsupportforparents#beingthereishard#knowingwhatodoishard#adreamchatcherforeveryone#reachouttofamilyandfriends#notphonypositivityrightnow#afamilyscreammaywork#bethereforfamilymembers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment