Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 31, 2014

HOPE THE VALUE WE ALL NEED


Always have hope for a better tomorrow or even today. When God closes a door, he opens a window. Just have the courage to go forward- one foot at a time. One thought at a time! Change your thoughts to positive ones! For every negative memory try to remember two positive ones. We are told to have three things we are happy to have as over time it will change our outlook. So I am happy to have a job on Monday. Happy to celebrate with family often. Happy to have a readership perusing my blog. Oh just three-I could go on. Very few regrets in my life. I have learned if I have a regret just to do the thing I regretted not doing. For example, writing more. Taking on this blog has kept me writing, thinking, creating, looking for ideas and trying to finish those major writing projects in between. So hope is a good thing. It frees the soul to keep going! Are you hopeful? Do you try to keep positive in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment