Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 2, 2014

MARCH CAME IN LIKE A LION


In Canada, we have a saying for March. If it comes in like a lion then it should go out like a lamb. The forecast is to be unseasonably colder than normal. Big surprise for this winter. Colder! More snow! More ice! Not a surprise at all! More shovelling today. Adolph tried to convince himself the sun would melt the snow after a sprinkling! Maybe it will end like a tiger! We are closer to spring so whatever March brings let's just enjoy and accept whatever it brings! When I look at my front garden, I know under the four feet of snow, there are spring bulbs wanting to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment