Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, June 16, 2013

THE RATS IN LIFE

Do you ever notice how rats like to eat garbage? How they hover around garbage? Other animals like the squirrel run and work all day at finding food. They are busy. Sometimes animals or little rodents do remind us of people! So do you know any rats? Are you a rat or the busy little squirrel?

1 comment:

  1. I hate both rats and squirrels. Both can be serious pests. Add in those cute but destructive little bunnies and bambis!

    Me, I'd like to be my dog. She lays around all day, gets a healthy meal and treats, and gets walked most mornings and evenings. Plus all the stroking she wants.

    ReplyDelete