Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, June 4, 2013

MY JUNE GARDEN


Sometimes the flowers grow so quickly the garden becomes a blur! Like my onion flowers coming up everywhere. My squirrels planted some in places throughout the flower beds-places I did not want them to be!

These wild flowers transplanted in my yard are in full bloom. There are patches along the side of the highways where they are in abundance. Quite pretty in contrast to other weeds that can be seen-like the dandelions! Remember-purple and yellow flowers attract butterflies!
Does anyone know the name of the flowers? I  could try to research in one of my gardening books but I know there are experts out there! How is your June garden coming along?

1 comment: