Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 MY FAVOURITE IMAGES

As the year is winding to a close, it is a reminder of the ups and downs it brought. I took many photographs of many events and adventures. Some of my favourite images helped to reflect on the year.
Spring at the local library.


Some flowers in my garden-love purple!

A view of Kingston Ontario from Fort Henry! A hot, hot summer day!


The Gooderham Building on Front Street from our trip to the St. Lawrence Market. A reminder  of walking through the market and enjoying the street scene.



A pile of cherries at the St. Jacobs Market- oh for the summer fruit to return! And perhaps another trip to that amazing market! Might become an annual event!



Finding those Fall country images close to home- the Vaughan-King road.



A winter rose- a look toward the New Year and Spring!

Where would your photos take you? Do you have favourites from the year? Of course, some of my very favourite are my grandchildren. There would not be enough room here to print them all!!

2 comments:

  1. A great series of memorable photos, Barb! Look forward to your 2013 images!

    ReplyDelete