Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SANTA IS EVERYWHERE!

Santa is very busy this time of year. With parades and pictures with young children along with answering all those letters, no wonder he turns to food to keep sane. Are you a Santa helper? Are you the one in your family that keeps on giving? Do you make sure your loved ones have a good Christmas? Do you take joy in the wonders of the season? Or are you Scrooge with the bah humbug? Watch out because your family Santa is watching and might just bring some cheer into your life! Oh Christmas! The season! Like the real Santa with the big belly, have a chocolate or two to keep going! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't enjoy the lead-up to Santa's visit but I do enjoy seeing the grand-kids opening their gifts. I also enjoy the quiet that fills the Christmas-New Years period. I also enjoy any chocolate that comes my way, even if it's not good for my health.

    ReplyDelete