Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, December 14, 2012

A CHRISTMAS BLANKET

Christmas time allows us to bring out all our festive things. Christmas colours-red, green and white- add to any room. My crocheted Christmas blanket hides the blue of the couch and even is good a coverup for an afternoon nap. It was fun to make allowing a different crochet stitch on each row. Different shades of green show the variety. Mexico and Italy have similar colours in their flags so if needed can be used for their occasions!!!! I just like it as it gives a change to the room and is practical at the same time! Perhaps it is time to start another one while I sit by the Christmas tree. What do you think?

1 comment: