Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, August 6, 2012

REGROUPING AFTER SOME EVENTS

July was a good busy month with activities and projects accomplished. A fun day trip to St. Jacobs Farmers' Market over the long weekend gave me a chance to capture some fun photos. Time now to regroup and organize some areas of my home and my life to be ready for the busy August ahead. But do you ever find it is a struggle in the summer to organize anything? I do. I get into a summer mood of moving slowly. Some activities just look boring! That's when it is important to push through the boredom and just get the jobs done! Maybe the reason for Fall cleaning- just leave things to the Fall. One massive cleanup- house, garden, and whatever else comes your way? Or little cleanups in August? Day trips and photographing the events do sound more exciting! Sitting outside reading! Leisurely walks in a park with camera in hand! Sipping a favourite drink chatting with family and friends! Or do I just work through the boredom- to do or not to do, that is the question?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our approach to cleaning and organizing seems correlated with having visitors over for a meal. Nothing motivates us better than tidying up for friends and family coming over.

    ReplyDelete