Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, August 31, 2012

AUGUST SAILED AWAY

Sailing away! There is something romantic about sailing into the sunset! But honestly I would not like to be on a sailboat at night in rough waters.

Seeing a boat under full sail is so beautiful. Like the summer months, I caught the wind and sailed in different directions. Visiting Kingston in the east, St. Jacobs in the west, St. Lawrence Market in the south and Wiarton in the north let me feel that the summer had so much to offer. Now to put the boat at the Marina, there are photos and vignettes and work to capture the highlights! August was a good month! Did you enjoy the month? Do you feel the call of September? Are you ready for the new challenges? What boat would you take? Or like I want to do, sit at the Marina enjoying the memories?

1 comment: