Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, August 9, 2012

OLD HOUSES IN SMALL CITIES

No matter where I go, I like to photograph houses especially ones with some detail. One of my favourite style is the Victorian style from the 1890s.

Or buildings with interesting designs. When a house or building has been around longer than I have, my curiosity heightens and I wonder who lived there, who worked there  and why is this building still here when others have been demolished. I hope to share more of my pictures periodically.

1 comment:

  1. You should have no shortage of fine old architecture in Toronto and neighbouring areas.
    Heritage buildings are well worth photographing! And, it's interesting to investigate their history.

    ReplyDelete