Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TURBINES CAN HELP WITH AGING

Our energy come from many sources.



A country drive reveals the old hydro pole with wires adjacent to the new turbines that resemble windmills.

A modern farm with its own source of power makes country living even more enjoyable. No need to worry about power outages in bad weather. Like a person with a pacemaker!
Perhaps as we age we can think of new energy sources for us. Sometimes I feel like the old hydro pole worried my wires are going to come down! What would my modern turbine be? Do you try to find new ways to vitalize your energy? Or just ways to conserve it?

1 comment: