Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, August 23, 2012

A TRIBUTE TO A LIFE

I wrote and said the eulogy at my mother's funeral in February 2012. Yesterday, my cousin Roy wrote a wonderful tribute to a family member that can be read at http://43carbuttplace.blogspot.com  It was reflective yet told a story about her. If you were to write your own tribute, what would you include? What would you want others to remember about your life? Have you ever written a tribute or eulogy? It is an interesting, emotional journey isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. It's much easier to write a tribute than to stand up at a funeral and deliver it.

    ReplyDelete