Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SOME SIGNS MAKE US SMILE

I could not resist taking a picture of this sign on one of our summer country jaunts. Someone with a sense of humour must have made it. I remember after the Barrie Tornado in 1985, one family who lost their home put up a sign saying- GONE WITH THE WIND! I felt they were going to survive okay. As I don't know that I would have found anything funny about the situation!
If you could make a funny sign what would it say? Would you use an interesting picture?

2 comments:

  1. ... doing nothing is hard to do ... you never know when you're finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete