Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, August 25, 2011

DON'T BURST MY BALLOON

Have you ever been having a really good time and someone in the crowd tries to put a damper on it? I call those people the balloon busters. We all deserve some happy times, even lots of happy times in our lives. We say-oh it's a sunny day- might rain later! Bought a new pair of jeans- you bought last year's style! Well you get the picture! I have learnt creative ignoring when I encounter this type of thinking. If you are having a fun time, just enjoy it and gravitate to those who feel good too. Let the balloon busters hang out together! What do you do to keep your spirits up despite negativity around you? Are you a balloon buster?

1 comment:

  1. Kind of like 'don't rain on my parade' ...

    I like your words "creative ignoring" ...

    ReplyDelete