Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A SIGN WARNING CAUTION

Sometimes in life we are given warning signs to proceed with caution. A yellow traffic light clues to stop or try to get through the intersection before it turns red. With our health, an unusual weight gain or loss, a new cough, or a general change in our well being are good signs to get us checked out. We can chose to be cautious all the time but might eliminate some opportunities that may be beneficial to us. Being aware of our environment, locking our doors, changing the oil in our car and many other daily activities can help to keep us safe from some harm. Even if we try to avoid all possible bad situations, life does happen. There are unavoidable circumstances that we must roll with all the consequences. Caution does help us to keep our eyes and ears open to any danger! Are you a cautious person? Are there events in your life that were avoidable if only you had paid attention to them? Are you overly cautious? Tell me your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a cautious person, I suppose. Sometimes, however, I have blissfully ignored some warning signs and I've suffered the consequences. Such is life. I think it's quite remarkable that I'm still alive, given some of the things that have occurred over the years. Taking a moment to look both ways, even when I had a green light, saved my life once when a semi truck blew through a red light in front of me. I guess it wasn't my time to die.

    ReplyDelete