Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

YOU HAVE TO BE A CATERPILLAR



To become a butterfly. Life can be about transformations. To move forward we must let go of one part of our lives. Is it easy? Does it come with trepidation? Is change always for the better? Do we even like change? Do we have to like change? Can we help nurture those around us to help their journey forward? Like my backyard- I have many milkweed plants to help the journey of my little monarch butterflies. I help with one part of their journey. Sometimes I think about those who were part of my journey. Would they be happy, proud of who I am today? Fly away little butterfly- see the world!

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE TO BE A CATERPILLAR to become a moth too!

    ReplyDelete