Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING

And more blogs to come. Reflecting back on the year, I have found the blogging process such a wonderful opportunity to write. Write ideas, write clinical concepts, write short vignettes, just write. Using my photos to convey the message has urged me to view the world with a creative eye to take not only pictures but to consider- wow I could use that in my blog! Sometimes I will peruse my photos and a blog comes from the photo and sometimes I have an idea and I search for a photo to accompany it! I want to develop my Nana Says series further. My Sunday blogs that are now- A Postcard From- series let's me review not only my travel stories but those of others who have crossed my path. Have you noticed my Canadian themes! They actually bring in readers from around the world. Love it! I really think I have been blogging all my life but was not able to publish my stories, poems, articles- not from trying- but from the fact some editor did not want them. My photos have been entered in many contests, used on photocards, enlarged but are not great sellers either. So the use in the blogs give them a chance to be seen! Thank you to my regular readers- cousin Roy; friends like Mary and Rose; my favourite workmates-Amy and Heather; brother and wife-Reed and Edna; some cousins in Italy- grazie Paolo, Roberta, Carlo; and all the others who drop by occasionally- please keep visiting and give me your comments. Just go into the comment profile and type your name, post and watch for the commands to transcribe those funny letters to make it legitimate. If you have an idea you want me to reflect, well just let me know. Must run as the world is waiting, actually my husband wants to grocery shop! Keep on visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're a regular blogger. Lots of thought provoking posts, Barb. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete