Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 25, 2011

ALONG A COUNTRY ROAD

A drive along a country road reveals nature at its best. The farms are providing crops that will last throughout the year. Cattle will be fed as many farmers have one crop of feed done and are growing another. I love a drive in the country any time of the year. But summer brings the satisfaction of home grown fruit and vegetables! Do you love your local scene? What brings joy to you? Are there favourite roads and favourite farms?

1 comment:

  1. You know I love driving in the country. I like taking the back roads, usually gravel, sometimes just dirt. I've learnt to stay off our dirt roads after a rain! I often go on "crop tours", to see how the crops are progressing and, sometimes, take photos of appealing scenes.

    ReplyDelete