Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 11, 2011

TO PLAN OR NOT TO PLAN

Planning helps us stay focussed on what needs to be done. We all have calendars- whether manual or on the computer, daybooks, little notes, reminders! A vacation is a good thing to plan as the time flies and before you know it- back at work! Sometimes in our busy planned lives it is good to relax and see where the day will take us! Plan and organize a party but let the party have a life of its own is one example. Can you just follow the path and enjoy the experience? Let's hope it's not the yellow brick one with a bad witch to which we must contend!



1 comment:

  1. It seems that I spent most of my life planning something. Now, most of the time, I'm content to just 'follow the thread' as I call it. But, I can't escape plans, some mine, some those of others in my life. I guess I need a mix of both.

    ReplyDelete