Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, November 25, 2010

THE CHRISTMAS WREATH


As we begin to enter the Christmas season with shopping, wrapping, card writing, partying and tree decorating, my official Christmas season starts with placing the wreath on the door, followed by Christmas lights. Of course, gifts are purchased throughout the year as they are found.
What do you put on your door? Did you make a wreath or buy one? Mine is homemade with local pine cones collected in warmer days.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous wreath! You are definitely very talented. Mine is store-bought, made of red berries and pine cones, purchased from somewhere years ago. I've meant to replace it with something nicer but never got around to it so it gets reinstalled, year and year. My outside decorating starts this weekend when I put up Christmas lights on the tree outside the front door. On a timer to come on for a few hours in the early morning and again after supper in the evening, it's quite colourful and I like it.

    ReplyDelete