Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, May 15, 2022

JUST A DATE ON A CALENDAR OR IS IT?

 We all have special days and memories in our lives.

Yes there is Christmas and the last day of school. Your birthday. 

For me it is my wedding day, the birth of my girls.

Happy days. Lots of pictures and memories. 

The dates I shy away from are the death dates. Not the happiest days of my life.



So today is my anniversary day. May 15, 1971 was one of the happiest days of my life.

Married my High School sweetheart. My sister told me I was gloating because the day to be his wife was finally here. I look at the pictures and see Adolph beaming. I think he was really happy too.

In photos I look for that cheesy smile on other occasions. 

So today is more than a date on the calendar for me.

How about you? Do you have special dates on your calendar?

#specialdateonthecalendar#weddingdate#anniversarydate#rememberingmyhusbandtoday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment