Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, May 28, 2022

ASK YOURSELF! IS LIFE MORE THAN A TO DO LIST??

 There is always more to do than time in the day.

But is doing really living.

Dishes. Gardening. Housework. Checking social media.

Busy,

People in a hurry to go where.

We all make lists of things to do.

We wear busyness as a badge of honour. We are competitive about who has more to do.

I have always found if I say I do something. A response is usually I would love to do that but I just don't have the time!

We learn in life that time can be found to do what we really want to do. A person should be honest and just say I am not interested in doing that activity!! Or say nothing.

Besides if I am sharing an activity I do not expect others to do the same one. Just conversation.

So for me rather than just a to do list, I am now trying to look for activities with purpose.

Normal activities of daily living get done automatically. Like making my bed. Loading or unloading the dishwasher. Bills at regular intervals. The unwritten to do list!!

So ask yourself is life more than a to do List??

#askyourselfislifemorethanatodolist#beingbusy#lifewithapurpose#beingthereforothers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#

No comments:

Post a Comment