Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, May 12, 2022

HOBBIES QUIET THE MIND

 Organizing my stamps recently has done wonders for my mind and soul.

I am trying to go through areas of my life that can be organized to leave for my grandchildren.

Little collectables can be divided now so there is little to down the road.

Selling, donating, putting on the curb are ways to reduce the many items I have.

Writing and sitting at my computer has been difficult with the warm weather outside.

Yard work is slowly getting tackled. I must admit it is so boring to rake and put grass from the beds. Gardens are beautiful but lots of work.

So indoor hobbies that can be done in the early morning hours. Like 5 am. I am getting up early again. So it gives me stuff to do at that time.

My mind needs quieting. Too many thoughts just cause anxiety. So working on the hobbies has been helping.

The warm weather is inviting. Going outside just to sit is to energizing.

How about you? Do you have hobbies that help with your mood?

#hobbiesquierthemind#workingonhobbiesisgoodforanxiety#likemyhobbiesforquietenergy#yardworkisboring#gardensarebeautifulbuttheworkisendless#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment