Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, May 27, 2022

A SAD WEEK DESERVES SOME REFLECTIONS

Another school shooting was shocking for everyone.

After a supermarket shooting.

Guns.

Why?

So what more can I say. Quiet thoughtful reflections.

Soul searching! Less talking and pontificating.

Politicians are posturing enough.

My heart goes out to all affected.



But I cry for the loss of children. Yes children. Too young to die.

It could happen there. It could happen here.

#lesstalkmoresoulsearching#childrentooyoungtodie#toosad#hugyourchildren#lovelife#whysomanyshootings#needtocontrolguns#whyjustforthemoneydopoliticianscontinuetosupportguns#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

 

No comments:

Post a Comment