Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 16, 2022

FUN AT A SOCCER GAME

 There is a first for everything.

So the first Toronto FC game on Saturday with family.

Toronto lost but only in the last two minutes. Soccer players sure run and run.

The fans in the standing section jumped and chanted to the drums for the 90 minutes. Let my little grandson bounce around in his seat.

My daughter bought me a FC shirt so I looked like a nerdy fan.

Fun to be out but a little anxious without my mask when a man sat beside me who was big and too close.

I like to be outside without a mask but still use one in indoor places.

I liked it better when I knew everyone was vaccinated. 

The FC games are family friendly affordable. Not like other sports events with astronomical prices for a ticket.

BMO field is covered so not sitting in the sun for the whole game.

Fun to be with family and downtown by the lake. So pretty.

Toronto is such a vibrant city. Lots of people biking, walking roller blading along the lakeshore.

#torontoafuncity#soccerinToronto#fundaywithfamily#downtownissovibrant#anxiouswithoutamask#FCsoceer#fansbeatingthedrumforthewholegame#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment