Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 31, 2022

COLLECTIBLES-DOLLS, STAR WARS, ET, GARFIELD, MICKEY MOUSE, BIG BIRD CHAIR AND OTHER STUFF

 Ready to part with items that may be a collectible to someone else.



Tim Hortons Christmas collection.




Just some of my telephone insulators.

1991 Hudson Bay Christmas bear with catalogue.
Archie comics.
Cabbage patch doll items, clothes and a bag of small figurines.
One of many doll house pieces for Cindy Doll House.
Cuddly dolls.
Large stuffed ET.
Garfield stuff.
Vintage purse for evening.

Barbie ornament.
Little pony and rainbow brite.

Mickey Mouse stuff.

Couple of Star Wars books.
Strawberry shortcake stuff.


Teddy bears.
Original Trivial Pursuit games.

WWE shirt.

I have more things to photograph.
If a collector and interested, PM me in CHAT or email at abdm@rogers.com.
Ask if I have other items as I just may surprise you.
#collectibles#mickeymouse#et#garfield#cabbagepatchstuff#WWEtshirt#trivialpursuit#starwarsbooks#masonjars#telephoneinsulators#bottles#Barbieornament#cindydollhouse#dollhousefurniture#timhortonscups#differenttimhortonscups#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment