Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, May 26, 2022

DO CARDINALS REALLY MEAN ANGELS ARE NEAR?

 So I have a pair of cardinals in my yard.

Right now I am hearing my cardinal singing, chirping, letting me know it is there.

Many times when I sit outside he starts to chirp.

In all his red beauty he was there on my back porch this morning to greet me.

After Adolph died, when I would sit in the front he would start to sing for me.

I do not think I am imagining it. But my friendly cardinal seems to keep me company.

How about you? What do you think about cardinals?

#whenacardinalappearsangelsarenear#cardinalsinmyyard#doyouhavecardinalsinyouryard#angelscomeinmanyforms#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment